View Single Post
Old 2006-03-08, 06:26 PM

Re: Bad Trader -Michael Kiefer...Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diekmans
My advice...let it be. I mean...what's the loss? A magazine and some stamps. I know traders that have been scr*wed for 20 or 30 discs. Don't put too much effort in telling the world what kind of loser our German friend is and get on with your life. There are so many good traders in the world. Enjoy the trading business...it's a great place to be, and except the one or two losers you come across...goes with the territory. It's just a good advice from a Dutch traders that has come across so many true friends all over the world...from the States to Poland and from France to England. Take care!

Thanks for your words of advice ,in my short time trading i too have made many ,many friends. I enjoy trading and this will not deter me. I can be happy but also fight back. I know some people who have been stung for 20 dvds,i feel sorry for them , but 20 dvds or 1 dvd...for me its the same. I work hard and burn on a night after work . In this case i had to give up a lunch time running round like a blue assed fly , because this dude HAD to have it posted on THIS day,or no trade.Should i let it go? maybe.... but i don`t like letting go that easy. It won`t hurt me to chase him down when i have some spare time

PS that magazine was not cheap either £9 with postage
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes