View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 02:12 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
1. you've uploaded 6 shows here in 4 years, i wouldn't call that "Many people seeing my work"...yer by no means a major contributor, hell thats not even a minor contributor, despite what you'd like to think
Thats laughable because:

1. Ive uploaded over multiple sites and id say around 30 or more things ive transferred.

2. Because all you have uploaded from vhs tapes is a couple of what appears to be multi-generated Blind Melon. Ugh.

Quote:
2. a monkey could transfer a VHS tape...
Well than why have you only uploaded two multi-generated Blind Melon? Ugh.

Quote:
as you've admitted before, you know or do nothing in regards to color balance & correction, cleaning up the picture or audio, or any sort of post-production whatsoever
Admitted? Are you serious? I do all that actually. But you dont wanna believe that.

[quote=AAR.oner]3. only someone who doesn't work in the industry would say "Don't give me that your job will be in jeopardy garbage." if its something thats work related, yes it would...i've got some amazing footage that a lot of folks would love, that if it got leaked it'd come strainght back to me and aside from losing any possible future business, would most likely face a lawsuit...would you risk your livelihood, your house, your family and kids, your business just so a handful of people could watch some live concert recording?

Total bullshit. Dont come on to a trading forum/torrent site and announce you have years in the entertainment industry then if you have nothing to show for it. Excuses excuses excuses.

Quote:
4. like you said, put up or shut up...all this talk of how great yer work is and the hundreds of masters and upgrades you have and all the bullshit posturing -- 6 shows u/led in 4 yrs go fuckin tape a show, u/l 1 VHS transfer a week, whatever but heed yer own advice...PUT UP OR SHUT UP! otherwise go to some other site where people are stupid enough to buy into yer deluded, nonsensical drivel
Theres only talk about how great it is, because you keep questioning it and denying it. You refuse to accept it.
You also refuse to accept that my friend or myself has access to hundreds of masters. Bottom line, if there wasnt a discussion about this, id have more time to upload stuff if I didnt have to respond to garbage like this. You can believe what you want, but all that matters is results and I provide them and will continue to regardless of anybodys opinion.