View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 06:23 PM
TTD Staff

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

this thread was meant to be about technical information -- not personal bs...anything personal posted by others seems to be the bed sabkiss/Deuce made for himself over the years at various other sites...kinda like the bed you made for yerself here

i mean no disrespect, but all these "hundreds of masters" are hearsay at best...coming from someone who's uploaded 1 show in 2 yrs [and not even bothered to seed back what ya took, whether via torrent or offering B&Ps/vines/etc], and another who's u/led 6 shows in 4 yrs -- it comes off a bit like smoke n mirrors...not sayin it ain't true, just that it appears to the rest of us to be "bullshit posturing" as they say...

most tapers don't sit around posting about all the masters/upgrades we're sittin on...when i get around to it, i'll transfer and upload...simple as that

but i ain't gotta keep tellin everyone about em, like its some ransom...the balls in yer court -- share yer tapes or don't...doesn't really matter in the scope of life one way or the other...but posting up w/o showing up is a bit, well, sad & pathetic

again, no disrespect...just an observation