View Single Post
Old 2020-02-07, 09:07 PM

Re: The Validity of MD5 Checksums

Countdown to launch blog 2004-11-09.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDawg
The RainDawg's Guide To Unofficial Collecting

This news page is dedicated to providing a running status of the new high quality BitTorrent community I am involved in called The Traders' Den. This site will remain updated throughout the life of the site providing information about the current status.

SITE NEWS (updated 11/9/2004)

Good news! The site has been completed, and is currently undergoing a period of peer review. Some close friends and respected tapers have been asked to come in and test the site out. Starting tomorrow morning, there will be about 10-20 people poking around, helping debug any problems. Right now there are 4 seeds on the tracker, each transferring nicely. If all goes well with the first few test seeds, we will be opening our doors to the public next Tuesday.

If you have some rare or unreleased material with complete lineage available that you'd like to seed, please contact me personally so that I can set you up with an advance account. We'd like to have the world pass through our threshold into an already bustling comminty of trading, technical discussion, and active BitTorrent seeds. If you want to help in this respect, let me know what you're willing to seed and I'll get you the login information.

We're coming down to the final days of the initial phase of site development, and we are all very happy with the results. We've done more over the past few weeks than we ever imagined was possible during our previous endeavors in the BitTorrent trading world, and it's just the beginning. As we have time to conitune to develop our tracker, forum system, and build on our FAQ we honestly believe that we'll be able to distinguish our site as the premier BitTorrent trading site on the internet. It seems that every day or so I hear about another upstart BitTorrent site that beat us out of the gates. We've opted to spend some time and money up front to develop a good team, put together a nice framework, and make it look nice before allowing the world to see. We thank all the hundreds of people who check back to this page every day for their patience. The time is coming when a new trading site unlike any other on the internet will be upon you.

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes