View Single Post
Old 2013-10-22, 11:11 PM
Bugs

Re: What's with Hungercity again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
I'm not looking for a fight.
Don't be disingenuous, Smythe. Of course, you're looking for a fight, but not just any fight; you're looking to pick a fight with me. I stand by what I wrote before: go back through this thread, look at all the other images (and video) that people have posted, and tell me why you're calling out me and only me for having posted an image in this thread. Everyone reading this knows the answer, Smythe. So tell us, why aren't you calling out the good Mister Ozark, or LGT, or the Den's own mods — all of whom have posted images in this thread? Tell us.

Forgive me, but, since I saw other people doing it, including the people who are charged with enforcing rules, and since those same mods did not chastise anyone else for doing it, and since the software permits it, and since I see no prohibitions in the FAQ against doing what I did, I assumed that doing what I did was fine. Now, ordinarily, I'd be happy to follow the link that I'm sure you can provide to the section of the FAQ that explains how that which I have done ist verboten, but, unfortunately, I won't be able to do that because I am putting you on "ignore" now.

But, by all means, report me to the mods for my misconduct. I would gladly and happily and deferentially respond to their instructions and correct my alledged misbehavior, if, indeed, I am misbehaving.

Good luck, Smythe, and take care of yourself. I mean that sincerely.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes