View Single Post
Old 2006-05-21, 11:15 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Not Brand Spankin', but Still A Noob...

Vines are fun. Make sure you take a look at the "How to sign up for a TTD vine" thread at the top of the TTD Vines - NEW forum. You need to join the TTD Viners usergroup in order to sign-up for vines now.

Now, onto your flac/wav and burning question...

OK, so you had a CD with music on it. You used EAC to extract the 17 tracks onto your computer. They would now be on your computer as .wav files. You then used TLH to convert those .wav files to .flac files. Then, you went and burned those .flac files onto a test CD. That is what I thought you were saying. However, then you said there was only one file on this test CD? Is that correct? That is the part that confuses me. If you burn .flac files, you will be making a Data CD. So, that part makes sense when you talk about it not being an audio CD (to make an audio CD, you burn the .wav files). And, the shortened 'time' makes sense cuz .flac files take up less room than .wav files. However, you said it was only one files instead of seventeen and that is confusing me.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes