View Single Post
Old 2011-01-26, 08:18 PM
Thank You Tapers & Uploaders!!

Re: Why don't you visit the Lounge @ TTD? (public poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer View Post
Seriously? You're comparing someone possibly offending you or hurting your feelings on a message board, to the murder of 6 people and wounding of over a dozen more?

SERIOUSLY?!

That kind of extremist thought is the last place we need to look for ideas on how to improve the Lounge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
oh, good God
rspencer -- SERIOUSLY!!!!

Are you not similar to Hitler in that you both, I am assuming, have/had arms and legs and eyes, you breathe and walk and talk? Yeah? Okay, that's established -- you are similar to Hitler in some ways. Me, too. Also similar to squirrels and zebras 'cept most of them, that I know of, don't talk too much.

My opinion is not extremist. When I used Loughner's name I used it because he is one sick puppy and SIMILARLY people who think it's fine to attack others also have some screw loose. Attacking people whether it be with a gun or verbally (by typing) is not right, it's not fine at all and those who partake and feel like it is fine, they have some level of derangement goin' on. Not all deranged people shoot others but they sure as hell more often exist to put people down in internet forums. They don't allow opinion that differs from theirs; they shoot it down with nothing less than ferocious, vile hatred. They think anyone who thinks differently should be banished from existing amongst the rest of the human race. Why's that okay? It's not and it is precisely one very serious reason why people decide not to take part in particular forums.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes