View Single Post
Old 2013-11-19, 11:35 AM
arfarf

Re: What's with Hungercity again?

I was wrong, you've been whining about too much Dylan at HC for 4 years, as is well documented in this thread, where you are the top poster.

Don't Dylan audio torrents have the same "shelf life" as the torrents that you deem worthy?

What is equitable about someone's fresh Dylan up being knocked off the top of the list by someone obsessively bumping old content?

Why shouldn't the newest torrent be the most prominent, like it is on the torrent list of every tracker I know?

Here is the torrent list here: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...s.php?tor=list

This is my first stop every time I come to TTD, I want to see what is new, like most, I am able to determine for myself what is worthy.

If this really disturbs you, then you should push for HC to interlock their tracker with their forum like they do at TTD and Planet Rock for example.

Unlike you, I believe the uploaders at a tracker have the right to determine what is uploaded to the tracker.

Unlike you, I believe tracker communities have the right to determine who is and isn't welcome there.

While I applaud electric ladyland's efforts to determine who is welcome and who is unwelcome at their site, the fact of the matter is those efforts will fail, like they have at every other tracker you've been banned from.

The fact that I am on the opposite sides of these issues from the internet's lest reputable uploader is proof positive to me that I am on the right side of these issue, ymmv.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes