View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 01:25 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

There's got to be a better way -- Inactive torrents

Hi, I have something that has bothered me for a while. I understand that it is desirable for TTD to make torrents inactive, but I think there has to be a better way. I'm imagining a system where the torrent can be "revived" simply by having a user reseed it without having to recreate another torrent file, md5's, thread, and all of that. I would like to reseed this kdtu auburn show (which kicks ass!), but I'm not going to since I don't want to go through all of that trouble. I just wish I could click on the inactive torrent, reactivate it, download the torrent file and start seeding. Certainly there is enough space on the server to store the torrent files (I'm assuming that this is so, since there is enough space for you to post naked pics every week )
Thoughts?

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes