View Single Post
Old 2006-06-13, 07:02 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by skodechoker
Ratio has no fucking bearing at all on a snailmail trade Calvin, ....
I couldn't disagree more....It's called a snail mail trade because the person getting discs also gives discs. That takes care of itself. Downloading and uploading are separate ballgames, my friend. The only exception is if someone is giving out mad amounts of freebies, which I doubt is happening in most cases. People just scapegoat their bad ratios off by saying, 'well I mail trade so that takes care of my bad ratio' FUCK THAT! That serves as dishoronable to those kind souls who try to provide music to us all by using their bandwidth to continually upload in order to share the groove...
sorry for my rant, but it is due every so often when people just don't realize...
peace & SHARE THE GROOVE,
Chachi420

PS-also, it is a known fact that almost EVERYBODY can dl faster than they can ul...it's just how internet connections are setup. There is no excuse for people to give that as a reason for crappy ratios. These people just want to take advantage of the nice people trying to share music with them out of the kindness of their hearts.

"If you're ratio is less than 1.0, then you are stealing from the TTD community" ~Chachi420

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes