View Single Post
Old 2006-05-15, 10:43 AM

Re: Bad trader question?????What constitutes??

Thanks for your input and I do agree that if he were a thief he would have just sent nothing.MaybeI am just a little bit different as a trader in that I feel that it is my responsibility to make sure that you get what you are expecting to get from me.Now I have no control over the actual quality of the film and or audio and try to be as accurate as possible in describing the quality of the shows on my list.I also make note of whether or not they are "Pal" formatted discs.FYI,My player will play pal formatted discs.I learned about different formats on basically my first trade.Ha Ha and corrected that problem by buying a better,more current player.Hell,I cant even get 'em to play on my computer.I actually had some dialogue with this trader last night and there are a couple things I am going to try and wont "out" this trader because that just isnt the way I am.I mean both of us will survive {like he said} and its not going to be the end of the world but I would have liked to have gotton the shows I was looking forward to getting and if the shoe were on my hoof I would reburn and resend.I have had to do that before and,to me anyway,thats what defines a "good" trader versus a "bad trader".Im not implying he sent garbage on purpose it just appears that way.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes