View Single Post
Old 2013-08-22, 12:16 AM
arfarf

Re: It might be time to revisit Hot Tuna NAB status

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
I was talking about this, from a few days ago, which is pretty much unchanged:

http://jormakaukonen.com/tour.php
There is nothing on the page you, linked to that seems pertinent to this discussion about Hot Tuna / Jorma's NAB status. It does spell out his anti-taping stance, and would seem to contradict the "taper friendly" portion of the message from Vanessa Kaukonen posted by direwolf-pgh in the second post of this thread. Perhaps you can illuminate me to what exactly was, in your words, recently reiterated about the anti-electronic sharing policy?

And how does this vary from the trading here of Todd Rundgren or Peter Rowan? They both had anti-electronic trading statements on their respective websites at one time, and both have stopped posting those policies, but neither have publicly stated a change in policy. If no longer posting an anti-electronic trading policy, without publicly announcing a change to that policy is reason enough to remove Rundgren and Rowan from the NAB list, why not Tuna?

All that being said, I realize "the decision of the judges is final". Thanks for hearing me out.

Late thought: The message you linked to and he copied and pasted, has not changed in at least 2 years, it's just part of the "boilerplate" or "template" of the page they list upcoming tour dates, the tour dates were updated August 15th, but Jorma's screed remains unchanged.

Last edited by arfarf; 2013-08-22 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes