View Single Post
Old 2010-04-16, 02:28 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Yeah View Post
WOW!...Nice prog and works great with Windows 7...
Actually there is a problem with Windows 7 (not with XP or earlier). But I don't know whether this problem occurs under _Vista_. I need to know for debugging, that's why I asked for help in my last post (see above). Any Vista users out there???

Quote:
...Is there a way to save the fingerprints it generates?...
You're kidding, aren't you? There's a Save button to the right of the process log. Left-click it with the mouse, and a dialog for saving the checksum file will open.

Quote:
... I used to be able copy and paste but that doesn't seem to work w/Windows 7 for some reason...
On my side the usual copy & paste works fine with Window 7. But there's another way to copy the process log. Right-click the Save button with the mouse, and a popup-menu will open (see attachment). Click on Copy to clipboard, and now you can paste the contents of the checksum file wherever you want (using Ctrl-V or right mouse button as usual).

Quote:
...I think there should be an option for it to save a txt file for fingerprints automatically, if there is, I haven't figured it out yet ...
Actually there is. Go to Options > Preferences > Create checksum file, check the box Save automatically as '<...>', and press Apply.

Robert
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copychecksumfiletoclipboard.jpg
( 14.4 KB, 161 views)

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes