View Single Post
Old 2005-06-10, 11:29 AM
TTD Staff

Problems with Video shows...

i know TTD doesn't "encourage" VCD/SVCD, but i recently got a few rare S/VCD shows in a trade that aren't available in DVD format and i can't seem to get them to burn for viewing...already checked videohelp.com and tried a few methods but none worked [this is why i don't collect S/VCD anymore!!!] These are strictly for my viewing, i won't be trading em...anyone with experience in the S/VCD realm wanna help?

Problem #1:
labeled as a DivX4 .avi file...Won’t burn to VCD, SVCD, or DVD-Video [I use Nero6 for burning]…have tried a few methods of conversion that videohelp.com suggested, none of which worked…attached is a screenshot of the file info.

Problem #2:
I have a show labeled “Isis_-_Live_in_Hungary_svcd.mpg”. It won’t burn to SVCD or convert to DVD-Video either…when loaded into Nero's SVCD project an error window pops up with my OS info/CPU info/and a buch of comp jibberish to submit...when trying to open in VirtualDub for file info, an error “No video frames found in MPEG file” pops up…??????????? It plays fine on the computer [pretty sure it was shot in PAL format, could this be the issue?] How can I manipulate this mpeg file to burn for viewing? No file info avalable unfortunately.

Last edited by AAR.oner; 2005-06-10 at 01:24 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes