View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 03:35 AM
IC Elvis & hear God on my iPod

Location: Latitude: 52,3500°, Longitude: 4,9167°, Altitude: High
Re: Bad Trader: chris333

I have visited the YouTube link and the website and to be honest I can't see anything that indicates he is selling bootlegs. On his website he talks about trading and there are no prices mentioned anywhere on the site. Some of the reactions on youtube are people saying they would really like to have this DVD and ask him if there is a possibility to get a hold of it. If his answer would be something like: just send me some blanks and postage, or the costs of shipment, I'm okay with that. But you specifically say: "he is trying to sell the DVD after asking me for a trade for one of my masters." IMO accusing someone of being a bootleg seller is a bold statement, but may be you know something we don't.

You also say that "I received a DVD of cell phone/digital camera footage....". On his website it says that the equipment he is using for shooting video are a Sony HDR-CX150 (digital camcorder) and a Sony DSC-HX9V (digital camera). So may be the camera was used for filming that particular show. If you look at each webpage for a video, the source and source notes are mentioned.