View Single Post
Old 2006-11-25, 05:44 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Ban Unknown Analog Lineage and Remasters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider_Web
Enforcer: yes, he is the taper, and the Taper can say what ever he wants and it's tough to disprove. Although I've never taped Zeppelin, I taped many acts in the 80's and early 90's on a Sony WM-D6C analog deck. I have at one point or another traded most of of masters out to people when I was heavily into mail trading. Now, if someone were to torrent a show I taped saying it was a 1st gen, I could easily go batty and say that I never dubbed anything from my masters and that the lineage is false If I chose. No matter what the person said, some people would believe me. It's all a game to Freezer, and becuase he taped some classic shows back in the day, he thinks he's entitled to something. Power.
Spider_ ,
You rationalize very well for someone who’s just been caught lying.

Let’s talk POWER, ok?

What do you call the rants and tirades you’ve done at DaD trying to MAKE people trade and listen to music the way YOU demand?

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...10#comm1469310

You're on a POWER TRIP, Spider_Web, and its obvious.

Its an easy out for you, Spider_Web. You are saying now.... "My friend told me that when I got it from him,,,,and ni, I won't tell you his name OR go back and tell him he was wrong." What a crock........

You are on a big-time POWER TRIP, Spidey.....

Quote:
there is NO WAY he can prove that all copies in circulation are "generation unknown". There is NO WAY he can prove anything.
But I can prove it, and did in a PM, which is when Spider.Web went back on his word to give up the name of the person who told him he has a “1G>DAT>DAT” of 2/28/75. (I never gave out any 1G cassettes....wheich is what I've said all along.....and that's the truth....not Spider_Web's rationalization....)

His refusal to honor his word makes me suspicious that his entire collection is filled with FAKE, FALSE, and BOGUS lineages.

In any case, obviously, Spider- Web is as guilty of POLLUTING the trade pool as are the remasters he’s been whining about.

Quote:
Maybe one day he will grow a pair and get the best possible version out there from his master. That's the real way to get some appreciation. Share.
Share the information you already promised to divulge in this thread, Spider….Go on and stand up like a man and grow some yourself.

Stop lying Spider_Web and tell the truth for a change.

Last edited by freezer; 2006-11-25 at 05:53 PM.