Thread: MMM Records
View Single Post
Old 2005-08-21, 12:53 PM

Re: MMM Records

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygee
Rider - Does TTD require FA on all boots seeded here? I agree the seeder should do it before seeding, but in mariginal cases what do they have to compare to?
I already knew there was a version of that show circulating, a/d'ed and uploaded by someone who was a solid seeder and gained my trust with his seeds on STG (now a "zappateer"), so I downloaded that show for the express purpose of analyzing it to solve a "mystery", to learn something and discuss it with people with similar interests in audio analysis, and just maybe to provide a small service to other people in the process. freezer's sudden sympathy with "poor unsuspecting booters" is touching, but I only had to listen to the first few seconds of that show to know that "something was wrong", so I suggest that any other shows from that label should be suspect as well.

NO but we do require people to at least check any show with unknown parts of it's lineage, and anyshow that has goen through the hands of a bootlegger has basically a totally unknown lineage.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes