View Single Post
Old 2010-03-21, 10:35 AM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabkisscrue View Post
If it makes you comfortable to think that you downloaded a 3rd gen, that is fine but you didnt. I honestly think you must be mentally ill and im not kidding around.
Quote:
Master Reels (3/4 inch tape) > Master VHS > 1st gen 8mm >JVC DRM-100 Dvd Recorder
1. Master Reels
2. Dubed to VHS
3. Dubed to 8mm
4. Dubbed to DVD via a stand alone DVD burner

Quote:
You two can carry on and on and on and on for as long as you like, its not gonna change what I do, its not gonna affect what I do, and its not gonna dictate what I do.
So if Lordsmurf said to you that post production takes a lot more work than what you are doing you would tell them the same thing?

Post houses must be rushing to have meetings on how to change their business model because of you and your stature in the industry.

Quote:
I will continue to do what I do because I know I am the best at it.
Many people have responsed to you about comments like that for at least a decade, probably longer, so rather than say anything let me use your own words to layout the possible responses you would give if I did:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabkisscrue/Duece8Pro
there is for some reason a huge lack of respect for me and what I do and the reason that is because of misconceptions.
Quote:
Understand that it doesnt matter to me what a group of people on a message board think of me, I know what I do and I know that its great and thats all that matters to me.
Quote:
I deserve respect because im one of the only members of this community who is stepping up and providing upgrades to this community (of what I deem needs upgrading)
Quote:
I know what I do and I know I do it better than most.
Quote:
So, because I dont menu the dvds I make and I have other people do them, that somehow means what? Thats a pretty lame insult, if thats what you were going for.
Quote:
You are a pathetic ass kissing cock sucker! LMMFAO!!!!!!!
Quote:
Aren't you done mouthing off with your stupid bullshit? Shut the fuck up!!!
Quote:
You are an even more a fucking moron then I previously thought!
Quote:
Well, I dont know how you got that impression and it doesnt matter how you did, but you are very wrong
Quote:
Clearly you have misinterpreted what I said
Quote:
Well, you have a right to your opinion as incognizant as it is.
Quote:
This is unfortunately very misguided and based on the misconceptions that others have of me.
Quote:
Once again your opinion is based on incognizance, misguidedness, and misconceptions.
Quote:
Well, since we're being frank here, you are an incompetent moron.
Quote:
These are your misconceptions. You are simply wrong, as well as others who share the same opinion.
Quote:
By the tone in your post its as if you believe I still have something to prove...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece8Pro on Nov 5 2006
Whats the difference in line tbc compared to full frame tbc? would you not need an external tbc with a professional unit like the ag-7650? Interested in other peoples opinions. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece8Pro on Nov 6 2006
Maybe someone can explain this please. Whats the difference with a line tbc as opposed to a full frame tbc (with the ag-1980)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece8Pro on Dec 3 2006
I've read a lot of posts here about dvd recorders on here and which one record the best quality and have the best functions. So i've decided on either new or refurbished models: JVC DR-M10 TOSHIBA D-R5 Both have a firewire. The Jvc does record lpcm audio in xp mode though. Which do you think is the best?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece8Pro on Jan 13 2007
Can you elaborate more on the ire error with the jvc dvd recorder? I have noticed a slightly lighter picture. Has it been discussed how to get around that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece8Pro on Jan 16 2009
Which stabilizer do you use with your JVC recorder and what kind of results do you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabkisscrue/Duece8Pro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:46 pm
Nobody told me this is how you do it.
Quote:
It also requires a great deal of nerve and incognizance on your part to even begin to question what it is I do...
Quote:
BTW, I should let you know. I am HUGE, as far as everything is concerned. I am well known, I know every collector/filmer/taper/trader that matters and I deal in the best.
Quote:
What is a matter of fact is im not arrogant and that notion is based on misconceptions, misguidedness, and incognizance.
And as a final thought:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissfaq Admin
BANNED: deuce8pro. Unfortunately, the disruptive poster quota of the KissFAQ has been exceeded.

Last edited by boxedart; 2010-03-21 at 10:43 AM.