View Single Post
Old 2009-12-18, 10:22 AM

Uploading questions

I'm not clear on how to upload a torrent. The upload screen has a blank field for text file. What goes into this field? Am I supposed to merely copy and paste the contents of the text file into that? Or do I enter the filename? Or the path? Or is that the first post of the thread, meaning I can type in other info? There is no explanation given as to what goes into that field.

It also has a field to enter the fingerprints. I have created an ffp file, but I have no idea how to open it (TLH won't seem to do it). How do I access the info in the ffp file so that I can paste it into the field? When the ffp was first created in TLH and I could see it, TLH would not allow me to copy the contents after I highlighted them.

As for the "torrent" itself, is it a folder that I create? What do I name the folder? Does it contain anything other than the flac files, the text file, and the fingerprints? I'm confused because the upload screen tells me to navigate to the "torrent file", rather than a folder. Is this something that I use TLH to create?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes