View Single Post
Old 2007-12-17, 12:14 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman714 View Post
Not a big problem here, but is there a way to keep it from associating torrent files with itself?
I could re-associate my audio files with foobar2000, but I like to keep my torrent files unassociated with anything...just a quirk of mine...
You can remove *all* file associations via the Preferences dialog. You have to do this manually via Explorer's file options (or directly via Registry) if you want only a single type of file de-associated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbanDK View Post
First thing I tried....nope, resizing the window (either by mouse or going full screen, which is why I mentioned it one of my posts) does NOT work, it's definitely a problem with the program in my (and apparently at least one other) computer.

In the past when I've encountered this, setting fonts to "normal" and/or going to a lower resolution has helped; this doesn't help with TLH.
I recommend contacting me via email. Due to a water pipe burst in the appartment above mine that "flooded" two of my rooms the next about two weeks I won't be able to test or code a single line. I'm writing this on a friend's notebook, so please send me an email with *details*: screen resolution, font size, XP Theme if used, ... so I will be able to set my system to the same settings you use. It's the only way to see what happens on my side. But as said, you have to be patient ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbanDK View Post
At this point, it's totally unusable.
Is there an earlier build I can try to see if the same thing happens?
Yes, there is, but I can't access the machine it's on because that machine was "killed" by the water :-((. It seems that the HD can be revived but not before the next week. In a nutshell: it's pure chaos over here ...

Robert
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes