Thread: vines per five?
View Single Post
Old 2006-01-27, 11:47 AM
sarcastic dork
TTD Staff

Re: vines per five?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inside-eye
The reputation for vines here is not a good one.The responsobilities lay on the vine members self, I know but...
If they were divided between each five viners.
The list could be given say, two weeks to build up.In this time each vine(us,euro and international) would be divided into five,each swapping postal address' in advance.
Three days is plenty time to copy or upload,but given weekends for postal reasons five days could be allocated instead of three.

With this simple solution more than fifty percent of vine problems would be dismissed.

With the viner's who disregard these simple guidelines,a suggested two times of failure to meet these guidelines should result into bieng added to a blacklist for a pre determined time.A viner reaching a third addition to the blacklist would be banned from all further vines.

With this blacklist,then the following fifty percent of problems would be also dismissed.Leaving a humbuzzing vine.

Adding this to an otherwise perfect site would be another jewel in your crown to adorn.
We currently have a vinekillers list which needs to be updated. I am aware that the vines on this site move very slowly, if at all. I am currently tossing around ideas to fix this problem and will moderating that forum very closely. Hopefully over the next few weeks, you will see a difference.
I'm always up for a trade <--Best viewed using anything but Internet Explorer.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes