View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 01:59 PM
TTD VIP

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

So this entire thread is just because the site owner and admins at zomb are basically 'taper-unfriendly'???

Couldn't they have privately worked something out with the taper instead of disrespecting the source of the recording while they're passing it around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva
Tapers can do what they want with the supply of recordings. You aren't holding us hostage, you are holding the community hostage. But do what you want, as I've stated, we didn't start this situation, but we are part of the snowball effect.
Quote:
if you don't want this recording there it won't be there. personally, if this recording was done by you I don't want it on my site. I don't need your negative energy effecting my tunes.
Quote:
Requests by tapers ............. should be ignored.

Seems like someone got caught LYING and afterwards decided the best thing was to quickly rationalize a better answer to make it seem like there's no lie involved.

"I changed my mind....."

Say, if I say I don't want any of my recordings shared at zomb, does anyone think that the zomb admins will honor/respect the taper's wishes?

No, of course they won't.......

They'll probably demand more.

But it will be fun watching them zombies scramble when their recordings are offered at other torrent sites within hours of going up at their site. (The ones they plan to record with the equipment purchased with 'donations'....)

These threads and "discussions" will almost certainly assure that scenario will occur.

It's gonna be interesting to watch when the shoe is on the other foot.....

Looking forward to more of this discussion.......