View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 02:17 AM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: trustthex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
At this point in time Trustthex has offered to mail back what you sent to him. You are refusing to take it. To me, that means that he is making you whole again so that you are out nothing. Therefore he is not a "bad trader", if he ever was to begin with. You will, by your choice, not be made whole again and that's not his fault. The right thing to do is delete this thread.
I am not going to put a drive in my computer, or any computer for that matter from an untrustworthy individual.

I also stated, over a month ago, that I want nothing mailed back to me, keep the drive, please leave me alone (which Kris did a GREAT job of for weeks, so it should have been easy.....riiiiight?)

instead, a couple days ago, I'm not left alone, and I'm told not only to give up my address to have the drive returned to me, but also that if stop acting like a child, he "may get back to me in the future"... (? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?)

and then, 7 minutes later, he sends me the exact same message, again (again, ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?)

after I'd stated a month ago, please keep the drive and do not contact me again.

I've repeated myself in this post as you're not seeming to "get it"....I'd have never posted in this thread again if not for this borderline bizzaro behavior.

if he needs a clean conscience, fuck sending me the 10 bucks too.....Kris, just donate it to to a local animal shelter and feel that you did the "right thing".

but FUCK NO, I don't want the drive back at this point, it's like getting your girlfriend back the night after she went DVDA for the first time...it just never feels the same, and you'll never trust her again.