View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 03:35 PM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: trustthex

what part of "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS VIA PM" does Kris not understand?

I received the below message twice....seven MINUTES apart, so I'm not sure if Kris is under the influence of something or what, but please....LEAVE ME ALONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustthex
I have been basically off the internet for months due to ongoing (and seemingly neverending) personal shit. I apolgize for not communicating prior. Send me your address and I will mail your drive back Priorty ASAP.

I am cleaning out my PM box completely. When I have time to return to this site in any capacity, we can discuss this as either adults or juveniles.

Have a wonderful evening!

-Kris
Kris,

I'd point out the dichotomy of your apology wrapped up in a snide signing-off by you, but hey, that's self-obvious, beyond a reasonable doubt, so why bother.

you seem to be missing my only point: the incommunicado from you

you checked into this site at least 4 times the month after the drive had arrived; I sent you 3 simple "any update?" PM's, and you blatantly ignored me, at least compared to the regular communication prior to the drive landing in Texas....look at it from my side, you prep me up and down with your beefy upload connection, and solicit me via PM to upload some stuff, the shows arrive and.....

NOTHING (not even a "hey, I've got a lot going on right now, because real life happens, it may well be a couple months before the shows get upped"....that's ALL I needed, nothing more, but you chose (for lack of a better word) to ignore the situation.

I say 'ignore', as you WERE here weekly, but you couldn't even reply? ? ?

in Alaska, we call that "chickenshit weaksauce", as a mans word is, well, it means twice as much as it does in lil' ol' Texas...trustthex me on that.

in 20 years of trading, you are in the top 3 for "not even giving base acknowedgement of what's going on"...and I've traded with well over a few people in that time.

I'm a pretty damned understanding individual, starting with living in Alaska wrapped up in general life experience....I'm not into burning bridges, but fuck, the LAST time that someone pulled this kind of shit it was the mid-90's...or, well over 15 YEARS ago.

your actions (or lack thereof) are a prime example of why I got OUT of trading from about 2001 to 2007.....liars and mp3ers made me say "fuck it" until it all sorted itself out (it kind of correlates with a flash card recorder becoming affordable, I skipped from analog > flashcard, no DAT's for this camper)

or, I pretty much learned from those mistakes.

what you've done won't change my trust in others

but with:

--- a board name such as yours
---the initial communication initiated by you (it wasn't as if peeps on this board told me to look you up because you like Leftover Salmon)turning into a deaf brick wall
---and now, your petulant attitude as if I was the one who did something wrong, when all I did was call you out a month+++ after NO response from you...

I'm not feeling terribly "in the wrong" in this situation.

whether or not you understand that, that's your side of the street.

at this point, as stated previously:

I don't want the drive, as I don't TRUST you.

ironic, isn't it.

if you want to mail 10 bucks (cash or money order) to:

Steve Hagar
P.O. Box 7xxxx
Fairbanks, AK 99707

that's your choice...I don't expect you to do it, that way I won't be disappointed again.

I'll ask other people to upload the recordings later on down the road...thanks for reminding me of how the joy can easily be sucked out of this hobby by one persons selfish actions.

thank God there's a lot of balloons in the sky, and they're not all as full of air as hot as yours.

be well,

-Steve