View Single Post
Old 2007-03-08, 09:26 PM
Dr. Woof Woof Lombardi

Re: Name & Shame Uberleechers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by searustyrain
I had a great ratio, until everything got reset on me. Ive noticed this, trust me.
This doesn't make any sense to me. If everything was reset on you, then surely the stats you have now are an accurate reflection of your share ratio since then: ie, since having your stats reset, you have only given back 0.08% of what you have taken. Is that what you are saying?

Or are you claiming that the number of gigs you have downloaded (approx 164) is accurate, but that the number of gigs you have uploaded is not (approx 13)? I'm not even sure that that is technically possible with our tracker. But even if it is, it doesn't make sense either, because when I called you on your ratio back in December you had downloaded about 70 gigs, and you had a godawful share ratio then. So in the past two months, you have downloaded 90 more gigs and you still have the worst ratio I have ever seen.

Pretty much any way you slice it, something's wrong. Maybe you didn't disable DHT when we shifted to the new tracker? Either way, I don't think you have a leg to stand on
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes