View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 08:16 PM

Here is more from Igurur-

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...024#post878024
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryGallagher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igrgur47 View Post
Yeah man,thank you very much for SRV! Man,can't never get enough of him and his wild playing,your seed is greatly appreciated! Can't wait to check this one out!
Many thanks once again! Rock on!
I know you would leave a coment on this one. Man, can I get something in return for those 10 DVDīs I sent to you??? mid December 2007!!! You have promised again and again to ship something in return but you havenīt done it yet. Only uninteresting excuses I donīt want to hear no more. How is someone called who breaks his promises again and again?
Because of you I donīt upload no more SRV on TTD. I have several hundred SRVīs new in my collection. Iīll up some of those when youīll have finally stayed to your words. In any other way I wonīt upload SRV here no more.
Iīm really really sorry for all other folks you seem to be an untrue guy always crying for more SRV and giving nothing back
What did you knew beside harrasing me???
Check what,I don't care...
Strange man,
you are asking from me 10 discs for something that was a giveaway from you,
that I appreciated and I said it so,no trade was in question,and I been explaining it to you all this time,but you were the one threatening and harassin me with no reason!
Sorry,but I always have came to you when you needed help,but you certainly haven't understand our agreement when we first talked and spoken!
Who is crying here???
You have always came up crying for something from me,not I from you,guehttp://www.thetradersden.org/forums/images/smilies/eusa_clap.gif
ss what...
I won't discuss no more with you,think what you want...
That I am not fair,wrong,and you know it,but anyway,
if you can't realise it,sorry I don't have nothing to speak with you no more,
so leave me alone!
>>>> "im not seeding SRV no more, im not seeding SRV no more" "stayed to your words" and he calls everyone "Strange man"