View Single Post
Old 2007-05-08, 03:19 PM
TTD Staff

Re: dvd mac burning issue

OK, I just installed DVD Imager on my computer....

Opened it up
Dragged a VIDEO_TS folder into the window
Left the Method as "VIDEO_TS Folder mode"
I hit Create Image
It asked me where to save it
It asked me for a name - "TEST_ONE"

The first time I did this, I did it with a show I was currently seeding and so it would not make an image for me. I ended up with a file "TEST_ONE.img" that was Zero in size. I didn't get an error or anything, DVD Imager simply closed. So, I tried again on a show that I am not currently seeding and a DVD Imager Status window popped up and it took a few minutes for it to create a file. But, I eventually ended up with a file called "TEST_ONE.img" that was slightly larger than the original VIDEO_TS folder - original was 3.29 GB, this image file was 3.31 GB. I then double-clicked on the img file, and it mounted on my desktop and I could see the contents - an empty AUDIO_TS folder and a VIDEO_TS folder with exactly the same contents as the original VIDEO_TS folder that I selected.

Is this the same process that you went through?

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes