View Single Post
Old 2006-04-27, 09:05 AM

Unhappy Azureus Question

Hi,

Any help with the following issues would be really appreciate it

1. I was uploading a torrent when instead of pressing the stop button to close azureus and reboot my PC I pressed the delete one. After rebooting my PC I opend the torrent file again so I could continued uploading and I realize that I was not in the peer list anymore, can you tell me why?

2. I tried to delete the torrent file, but I received the following error (I am running the Spanish version, so the message is in Spanish):

org.gudy.azureus2.core3.global.GlobalManagerDownloadRemovalVetoException: Esta descarga es resultado de un recurso que está compartiendo.
Para quitar la descarga quite la compartición asociada at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.download.DownloadManagerImpl$2.downloadWillBeRemoved(DownloadMan agerImpl.java:184)
at .gudy.azureus2.core3.global.impl.GlobalManagerImpl$2.dispatchWithException(GlobalManagerImpl.java:13 5)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.ListenerManager.dispatchInternal(ListenerManager.java:352)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.ListenerManager.dispatchWithException(ListenerManager.java:260)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.global.impl.GlobalManagerImpl.canDownloadManagerBeRemoved(GlobalManagerImpl. java:808)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.global.impl.GlobalManagerImpl.removeDownloadManager(GlobalManagerImpl.java:8 29)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.MyTorrentsView$52.runSupport(MyTorrentsView.java:2266)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:69)

Can you tell me why it can not be deleted? Thanks in advance for your kind attention.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes