View Single Post
Old 2008-03-21, 09:34 AM

Re: Bad Trader/Seller: Sam Brock / Samual Logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swervncarz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limptrader View Post
anyone can tell me more about this guy?
some people had good experiences about him...
I just completed a trade with him. The funny thing is I got his link on one of these bad trader posts. He had some Bad Brains footage that I never saw before, I figured it was worth the risk of getting ripped off. I contacted him so I sent 1st. He e-mailed me to let me know that he got my package but he was leaving town for 2 weeks and cannot send my part out untill he got back. I thought I was beat. He e-mailed me the day he got back and said he will have my discs out soon. They arrived today! So for my experience with him, he was a little slow but 100% honest. The video quality of the shows wasn't too great but I'll take whatever's out there by the Bad Brains. The only negative is I think he's doing dvd to SA copies. As far as selling? I have no idea.

I wouldn't call him a bad trader.
Disregard my comment above. The footage he sent me was wrong. I got 2 Bad Brians shows from him, they were both the same show and neither of the dates or locations were correct. This guy is trading out mislabled stuff. I have my doubts about a few other shows that I got from him as well but the Bad Brains I'm sure of. That seems to be the same problem other traders had with him. Can all his stuff possibly be mislabled or is he lying about his info for some odd reason?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes