View Single Post
Old 2023-10-11, 07:49 PM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
good thoughts for Dennis (dorrcoq)

our longtime mastering and uploading guru Dennis has been in the hospital for a couple weeks, with no actual timeline (yet) for his release.

I'd noticed 6-8 weeks back that his "daily uploads" sort of ceased (was on his email list, every upload he did I'd get an email), and we'd had minimal back-and forth over that time, other than him stating he wasn't feeling well, was tired all the time, etc.

fast forward to today, and I got word how serious it really was (it's not my place to share other medical situations, I'll let him explain here should he wish)

ANYHOW, Dennis has given SO MUCH of his time to the Crowes (and Magpie) community over the years just in my little sphere, in the sense of of getting you the good stuff to your earholes ASAP, not to mention all the other folks (nee: tapers) out there that he's provided the same services to in numerous genres, that I humbly ask for as many of you as possible to keep him in your thoughts/wish him well here/post something here to make him smile.

sounds like he's gonna be ok, but it's gonna take some time.

GET WELL SOON DENNIS,

we *love* you, and we're PULLING FOR YOUR RECOVERY!

-Fuck Hagar is OUT!