View Single Post
Old 2005-12-08, 03:33 PM
Take what you want

Re: If info in Seed Needs to be fixed?

will update in the thread and post a new text file in the tread if I need to ... I'll start a new thread to announce as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmyth79
I just took a look at your lists. Your philosophy on trading is very commendable.
Thanks ....

I have to really go over all of this video and see if it was ever seeded first and then get the Tech read outs on what the files actually are. If one of you wants to read a list of the stuff when I catalog and help make some decisions let me know....

There are some great SVCD's In there. They are all on my drive not on CDR I have yet to see most of this stuff on any Torrent or trade list But have yet to really do my homework...SVCD's of The Alan Woody benefit 3 whole sets(Phil& Friends, ABB, Gov Mule and all-star Jams), There is Awesome DVD of Miles Davis, Dead, Steve Winwood as well.

I have some cool Audio silvers of Faces, Humble Pie, and Floyd... Elton John Tumbleweed Collection, And more... Will post when all is listed Just got so much going on 2 companies, 2 kids, one wife & No life

A