View Single Post
Old 2016-12-20, 04:18 AM
resident ninja

Re: Can't see snatch list

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRC View Post
Look at your browser history, for any TTD URL with a thread number in it. That'll be a start. For instance;

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=129770

If your browser (like Chrome) allows searching within history, look for 'tradersden.org' or 'showthread'

If you've saved the torrent files on a different drive from the one that failed, go look at them.

If you still have the data in the same folders that you downloaded, and have only lost the torrent files, open the folder containing the data folders, and sort them by date created or date modified
I am on three or four live concer trackers so it is hard for me to remember which is which, I had an SSD fail so I lost my browser history and I may still have some of the torrents left but it's in a folder with around 10-20K torrent files, so again hard to figure out which is which..

p.s. nice to see we have similar ratios xD

I used to have history / bookmark sync but had to turn it off for RSS compatibility with Foxish RSS Chrome addon - it would double up bookmarks otherwise via sync. I have a program to manually backup my Firefox (mozbackup) but I need to find one for Chrome I think.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes