View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 06:14 PM

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Id like to chim in with my 2 cents.First off I have NO ratio because of a shitty computer and dial up service.I do however write and send a check when I can to help out.I could care less if they bought pie and ice cream with it.There HAS to be alot of work that gets put ino this site.Breaking up childish fights is one of them it looks like.Ive never heard anyone say you HAVE to donate or your ratio HAS to be 1:1 but then again nobody tells you you HAVE to download that dvd or show either.Ive met alot of really cool people here.Ive met alot of folks I feel really sorry for also.Ive gotton tons and tons of great music and dvd's I would otherwise NOT have been able to get {as most sites are going strictly torrent} and I feel blessed because of it.Ive been able to share that music and see someone else become as excited as I was when I got it.Really,what difference does it make where the money goes?As long as you can get up in the morning or whenever and get whatever it is you want,isnt it "all good?" Personally Id have to induce copius amounts of drugs just to be a moderator here sometimes.Jeez!