View Single Post
Old 2014-01-30, 11:19 PM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: ballsdeep

I can forgive the 4 month ignore over the summer, as I'd no idea you were moving, or I guess I should say "wasn't paying attention".

I also totally forgot the August correspondence on FB, as you never contacted me that way again, or if so, it was months and months ago.

as for the more recent ignores, you did the same to me twice in October, the 2nd time for 2+ weeks, over a simple question. (CAN YOU CONVERT/GET THE STUFF OFF OF THIS DRIVE?)

I will get to it when I get to it, as after you didn't reply in October, I've been working my way backwards on who I owe from 2010 (the Crowes footage), and am now at the beginning of 2012.

again, a 2TB drive is ALMOST FULL.

1800 mothafuckin' GIGABYTES.

there is a LOT of shit on there I didn't tape, from others I trade with, that has NOT been torrented...like the soundman from Bear's Tooth in Anchorage who relocated to Colorado 2 months after I met him.

and ijwthstd, he sent me .flac DVD upon .flac DVD of more untorrented goodies.

and 55 gigs of sweet Meat Puppets from popskull

and..........

if I'm the 1st "procrastinator" you've met in this hobby, well then shucky darned and slop the chickens.

it's not that the stuff hasn't been going onto the drive, but it's like, why would I send you a 2 TB drive with only 700 gigs, or 1200 gigs?

and why would I send the ONLY copies of EVERYTHING from the last 4 years thru the mail w/o backing 'em up?

and there's still nearly a TB on the unaccessible drive, so my apologies for the underestimation of what was there. there is a bit of audio duplicity in 2010 and 2011 with the 2TB drive, but all my 2010 and a large chunk of the 2011 vids are on it.

with love,

the baddest motherfucker on the top of the world, aka 129 to go (actually won't fill it up to the brim, will probably stop with 100 to go

p.s. Feb has 2 Bobcat gigs, Peter Mulvey AND Young Dubliners back-to-back then Ani DiFranco from the front row in Anchorage 2 days later on the 17th...if I go, I'll fly down, which is $300 r/t....that will eat up the "clone drive" money next month, easily.

Ying Yang Twins on March 1.

lookin' like a 3TB cloner, that's for sure.

BOTTOM LINE: I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE A BAD GUY. I'M JUST SAYING THAT PATIENCE AND COMMON COURTESY ARE A TWO WAY STREET

just ask trustthex (BLAHAHAHAHA)