View Single Post
Old 2016-05-30, 05:21 PM
Trainwreckin' Fool

Re: FiiO Portable Music Players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioarchivist View Post
They've got an X1 and an X5 on display. Both pretty solid and chunky with metal-like parts that look like they wouldn't want to get dropped very much. I wish I could afford one because I would get one in a heartbeat!

And, I agree with the assessment of storage size - that is enough, if not, fill more cards and bring them along! one of those two models had 2 card slots for double the memory access. It's very easy to drag and drop new and different files onto the thing like an external harddrive if you're bored of what you've got on there...
Ok. Sounds like good build quality. I found a thread on ts & read that as well. X5 = dual memory card slots, which may be overkill to me. However, I want one & may need one as I just discovered my rockboxed ipod gen3 20gb just bit the dust. Or needs a battery & drive replacement at least.

Meatwad: I thought you said TV was bad.
Frylock: It is. But we fucking need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by general eclectic
There's a big difference between getting trashed and disappearing.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes