View Single Post
Old 2005-03-07, 10:51 PM
Renegade Geek

Re: Burning .md5 and .txt files to DVD-Video discs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazoo2u
How do you set the path for the MD5's if you're placing them in the "EXTRAS_TS" folder ?? When I put them in the root, I simply append a "VIDEO_TS\" before the file name, but when I try that in the Extras folder, it doesn't point to the Video_TS subdirectory. What am I overlooking (I suck at logic sometimes )
Hmmm...I actually don't add extra files to any of my discs, as it causes my player to refuse to play them. Many people on this board do, and I've heard of adding an extras_ts folder as well as just putting the extra files into the root of the disc while adding video_ts and audio_ts underneath of it. I would try either of these and see which your DVD player is willing to accept. They are all finicky in their own ways, and since we're dealing with out-of-standard DVDs, there's no telling what problems might arise by doing this.

Like I said, I can't really point you in any direction though, as I always burn in standard discs for myself. I keep the info files in my online tradelist/database site, and rarely ever archive artwork (just not interested in it and not worth the effort to me).
What's never been,
At the ending of life and the coming of death,
Pass not through its gates but into the dark.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes