View Single Post
Old 2006-01-05, 05:37 AM
shuggy

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Happy New Year U2Lynne. Now the bad news. My stats were zeroed out. My last visit before today was 8-14-05 (I've been doing other stuff and travelling). So I'm back in the game and fortunately I'm organized. I have all of my completed torrents in Azureus organized by site of origin. For TDEN I've got 19 completed torrents with all of essential stats: d/l, u/l, ratio, etc. I couldn't find any way in Azureus to copy nor export the details of these completed torrents. What's the best way for me to get the details of these 19 torrents to you? Or do you just need a total u/l and d/l amount? If you need the details, I could alt+printscreen a screen shot of Azureus with the details showing and email it to you. Just a thought. By the way you're the best. I'll never forget how you helped me get that placebo show after the torrent attach file dropped when the thread went inactive and you've bailed me out on a couple of choice u2 shows over the years. Heck I don't even know if you really are a woman. If you are, baby got back. Did you know I fell in love once with a user and their PJ Harvey avatar but it turned out to be a dude? I had dreamed many times about being on that bed in that hotel room....in that avatar....with PJ Harvey, not the dude. Well, lesson learned; chock that one up to experience, torrent-style. So I'm ramblin on here but cut me some slack, laugh it off and remember this: even though I didn't call as much as I should have.....you know that willie nelson tune.....humm aa few bars -- it will make you smile -- Keep it up; somebody out here still loves ya baby! By the way, when am I getting my STG t-shirt?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes