View Single Post
Old 2008-08-17, 06:15 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul56 View Post
I have a John Lennon bootleg and the publisher is Green Grape, how do I know if it was produced as a Silver? Is there some list that the mods use to decide? or a place to confirm lineage? www.bootlegzone offers only the tracks and the cover.

Thanks, Paul
No, I wish we had some super-duper bootleg file that would answer all our questions. Unfortunately, we just have to use our awesome Google skills. However, my googling led me to this site where they list the Green Grape show as coming from a "bootleg CD" as compared to other shows coming from Silver CD. My mad google skills are letting me down here cuz I'm not getting any good hits when googling this - green grapes seems to be a term associated more with wine than with bootlegs! Anyway, if you have something that has artwork but is a CD, it could very well be a Bootleg CD (funnily enough, that was the term eluding me this morning, not "weaselly crap" ).

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes