View Single Post
Old 2006-09-06, 11:15 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Firewalled: Again????

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveferals
I know but if I enable port mapping I get firewalled-see previous note. When I check box enable I am NOT firewalled even with the port number I have set..confusing.
I may switch to those suggested below and see if I have any better luck. Going to finish downloads though. Any suggestions on what I should use for port numbers for bit-tornado or the other one??
OK, if that works for you, then go for it. I've made my suggestions and if they aren't working then you need to do what does work for you. I think I said before that I don't use a PC for bt, so I can be wrong about stuff for PC users. I'm just concerned about this constant change of ports that your bt client is making. It just doesn't sound good to me. (and, like I also said, your client doens't talk well with the tracker since it constantly changes ports.)

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes