View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 08:15 PM
The Great Destroyer

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth01 View Post
I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used the MULTIPLE tracker feature on TLH when creating a torrent? Does this mean that I can upload the same .torrent file to several different private trackers and seed all of them at the same time? Has this worked for anyone?
yes, that's exactly how it works. I've used it (for download only) on other trackers. But I seem to recall that Dime disallows this feature. You could double-check it with the mods though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1061 View Post
Not quite what you are looking for but I'm able to do it with just downloads. As you know I use a "seedbox" and with your Robert Plant torrent I was able to DL the torrent from here. Then as you posted it to dime, I DL'ed that torrent, re-named the dime torrent, it checked the existng dated and started seeding. All I do is add a "1" in front of the second torrent and it works every time.
Thanks Mike
There's a much easier way than that: when you download the second torrent a popup shows up asking you if you want to load the tracker into the existing torrent. At least that's how it works in utorrent. So then you can download it from two trackers at the same time, and give you a bigger download speed