View Single Post
Old 2008-07-29, 09:41 AM
TTD Staff

Re: people who sell shows....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
Actually, the First Ammendment has absolutely no bearing on what you can or can't do here, at all.

You have no God-given rights at TTD, only Lynne-given rights. And those can run out...
Welcome to my signature again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomful View Post
btw, what has Lynne taped, transferred or authored? Guess no one cares about her opinion either.
Unfortunately, nothing. However, you won't find me trying to tell the video authors not to put certain things on the screen, or telling the tapers they aren't allowed to whistle on their tape, or..... Sure, if they *ask* for my opinion, I'll give it, but I'm not gonna be starting a thread saying that they shouldn't be allowed to do certain things. I will simply download, or not download, certain shows and be Thankful that they are offered to me for free. Seriously, I am so thankful and grateful that they share them with me.

I'm actually surprised to see this brought up again. You took a hammering in that thread, I'd think you would just drop it by now. You won't change people's opinions about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
see? again you take meaning that isn't there. You made that up. Your opinion is guaranteed to not be equally valid to everyone here, nor is it likely to be treated with any respect. But you can post them.

I'm tired of your alias. Why not just post with your regular account?
If I recall, he had his other account deleted, so he can't post using it.