View Single Post
Old 2006-01-30, 08:49 AM
Hatfield21

Talking Re: Ok, got the dvd burned and now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokona
Hatfield21 - I'm having problems as well. The files check out by the MD5 checksum, but when I burn DVD, it takes forever to burn and when done, the burn fails. I wonder if there is something wrong but haven't seen anyone else post problems. I'm using the latest version of Nero.

it's taking me 2-3 hours to burn a dvd right now. it says that the capacity exceeds the normal dvd disk space, but it's on 4.39gb and the dvds i'm using (dvd+r) have a capacity of 4.7gb. when i go to burn it says i need to use a dvd 9?? and that it may cause problems or not burn correctly. i burned it again and it did the same thing...video and no audio. i guess i should check it on my pc first and see if it plays on it. also what is and where do you get a md5 checksum?

from the torrent post...
Please note that the audio on this set is ac3. I apologize but it was a video rendering mistake that would have put this disc over size. I didn't want to do a DVD9 and rather then compress the video I opted to compress the audio. It still sounds great if you don't like it then by all means do not download :-) Also Im looking for a quick turn around on this I wll be seeding at 90+kbs and will dropp off after a few completes. I have another project on the works that Im real excited about and want to get up in the next day or 2. Enjoy :-)

could that have something to do with the audio not showing up on my dvd?

Last edited by Hatfield21; 2006-01-30 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes