View Single Post
Old 2005-09-17, 10:07 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

Re: Please Help -Firewalled (Computer Expert Needed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornhill
I use this same router. did installing azureus instantly disable bittornado from working as well?
No. BitTornado was setup for ports 6881-6889 and those were forwarded on my modem and router and it worked perfectly after setting up a static ip to get the laptop and destop both working. Then I installed Azureus to try to set up a private torrent, but it was firewalled so I tried everything to fix it but couldn't. The problem occured when I tried to set up azureus to run as a private tracker and playing aroung with settings. By following some online turorial from portforward.com (for the WRT54G and Azureus) and other online info to set up the private tracker then I was firewalled. Now things got so messed up with settings I just reset the dsl modem and router back to default and I'm bypassing the router since I can't get it to work. Hopefully, I can get it to work soon... Thanks for your help!!

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes