View Single Post
Old 2009-05-22, 10:08 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
I will continue to mouth off about all mundane topics, as will you.

I guess i feel "entitled' to everything.

Including my contempt on this issue, OK?

Your greed is showing through again, Bill.....

Quote:
What is the motivation for talking about the hours of great recordings one may possess, quickly followed with but I will never trade/share them
Well, maybe you've had a hard time understanding this: "It's none of your fucking business, Bill."

Maybe that's what's the problem, could it be that you don't know how to mind your business even after you're told to go away.

Or maybe you could have shaken something loose, IF you had something unique to offer in return, something you taped???

I guess you'll never know, huh?

Quote:
again...I have contributed to the community for some time. Maybe not taping, but I have given none-the-less. I know you know that, but apparently if you do not tape, it is not contributing in your opinion.
Jeezus, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This taper thinks you're just a parasite, with the attitude you're exhibiting.

I'm sure I ain't the only one to feel like that.

Quote:
..um....no. I prefer to be proactive in other ways. Like trying to pry hoarded shows from tapers hands.
Well, I'm absolutely delighted for you, but this taper thinks you should pull your head outta 1968.... Or where-ever else it is that precludes you from understanding just how greedy and myopic you've come across in the last few days.

What I see is that the bus left and you didn't make it.

Personally, the disdain I feel toward this sort of mindset will preclude me from ever listening to that Grateful Dead crap again.

Best of luck to you, but anything I might have taped of those snoozers is at the bottom of the list when it comes to offering anything.

However, as I said many times previously, I trade... And the people I've traded with aren't interested in that mindless noodling either. Sorry (no I not really, I just don't care.)

Quote:
I feel as if I have payed it forward, from way back to the AOL rose garden days and offering up many freebies & B-P's to actively vining and branching for trees before bit torrent to giving life to the vine section at STG and spending copius time on that site to spending considerable amounts of time raising this site from the ashes of STG. I will continue to do so, in my non taping fashion.
In-breeding -- as you described -- just breeds more inbreeding.

There was a reason STG died the death, and a very, very, very, VERY large percentage of the TTD couldn't care less about that old news.

Your mileage may vary, especially since that 1968 VW bus you're driving can't get uphill any longer.

Quote:
again....I will continue to mouth off about all mundane topics, as will you....
Riiight....... You tell 'em Major Pain, sing it loud and clear, all the while you're standing alone in the cold rain and snow and preaching to a diminishing choir of similar minded parasites.

It's 40 years on now, Jerry's as dead as all fucking billy-hell, he's copped the last heroin he's ever gonna fix-up -- and you've yet to do anything proactive towards your "community" to keep it from dying steadily, no matter how many times you pat yourself on the back.

Your "entitlement" issues are a disgrace, not a goddam badge of honor.

Quote:
Right back at you.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-oh, you sure told me, shucks..... Major.....

If you'd like to continue this, let's take it to the taper's forum, shall we?

Let's leave this thread to all "ratio police" to get back to sneering at vlad's numbers, OK?

We can start a new thread there and let's see if anyone there salutes you, Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes