View Single Post
Old 2006-05-30, 09:12 PM

Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmakat
Starman is using uTorrent. He's only having problems here and on my tracker. He said it works fine at Dime. I haven't had any one else encounter this problem, since you know who back when....Starman's torrent files are all ok, too. I checked them yesterday.
I tried utorrent 1.2.2 at first because I liked it and it was fine everywhere until Kat's recently and now here....I have uninstalled it and used the search function in my OS Win XP to find every bit of utorrent and get rid of it, I tried Torrent Storm which is never updated anymore but still worked fine everywhere...I tried the latest version of the original BT client, and I'm currently seeding a Tull show at Dime with the latest stable utorrent build (at least I was before I came to work this pm) and still got the same errors ONLY here and Kats tracker ( Kats track fever, ba na na...Kats track fever, ba na na) EVER.....
I use a clean-up software too, to get rid of broken shortcuts, defunct uninstallers, invalid registry keys etc. and I then re-installed my client....
I'll try the DHT thing when I get home.....
I'd tell my kid to try it now, but I don't want to get mad at him if he screws up....I'll try tonight, but prolly won't post about it until tomorrow, as you should all be nighty night by then....
Thanks again for all the help, sorry to be a pain in the ass....

"We all got it coming, kid." ~ William Munny

suicide nazi gunslinger blazin' down the hall tonight ~ PJ Stevey

in your pomp and all your glory, you're a poorer man than me, as you lick the boots of death born out of fear ~ Ian Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by general eclectic View Post
Because we can't get by without [you].
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes