View Single Post
Old 2010-08-13, 02:03 PM

Re: dvd edit software sugestions?

Hey guys and gals,

was able to get vegas pro 9 and get it working. (very complex program) was able to do what I wanted. The youtube videos are synced with the audience recording perfectly. However between the videos is a lot of crowd noise that I tried to fill in with photos of that night I got off of various web sites in .jpg format. There are also 2 songs out of 17 that were not on youtube........bummer. Those bastards in the audience need bigger memory cards for their gear!!!! ha ha. tried to fill those spaces in with still photos as well. It was funny, sometimes the timeline would show them and other times it would not. Some photos would not show up at all in the timeline so I could not use them. Anyway I used those that would show up in the preview window as filler and rendered the whole mess as an Mpeg-2. Then used convert XtoDVD for the final burn. Came out great except the still photos never came out on the final product. Oh well, I must be doing something wrong. On the plus side after the wife and I watched It I got "some" that night. YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!! So alls well that ends well. Peace.