View Single Post
Old 2010-08-10, 09:34 PM

Question dvd edit software sugestions?

I recently attended a tom petty show in philly. (great time btw) and have not seen anything from them on any tracker. Then I thought to myself, self, while you were there you saw half the people had their cameraa and smartphones out recording this. So........I went to youtube and found just about the whole concert in different files (songs) of varying degrees of quality. I downloaded all that I could using the youtube downloader and saved them on my harddrive as .mp4 files. I would like to splice these together using the best audio tracks there and using multiple camera angles during the same song. BTW - This is for my own personal use ONLY. I wont polute any trading pool with handheld camera audio and video. ( I have no idea what format they are saved as and I know that youtube converts them to their silly propriatary format.) Strictly something that the wife and I can sit down and enjoy and relive our experience.

Any thoughts on a good program that can acomplish this?

Never having done this I am sure it will probably take me 3 months or so to do this!!! ha.

Maybe something available on the pirate bay?

Any comments apreciated. Peace.

PS: I am a product of public education and can not spell!!!! I am also blind and can not see the spell check button in the upper right corner!!! ha ha