View Single Post
Old 2006-04-06, 01:06 PM

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
John, one thing you can do is take a look at your Public Profile (just click on your name) and see what torrents you are shown to be uploading/downloading. Right now it shows you on a Ben Folds Five DVD. Is that correct? As for someone using your login... this tracker is IP based. So, if someone else is using the same IP, then it is possible for their stats to go to you. Do you have a roomate? Or do you have a dynamic IP address?
Hi, U2Lynne. Thanks for the quick response. Correct, I'm uploading the Ben Folds Five DVD. I've been seeding that one for several days to boost my share ratio. I have not downloaded anything new in about two days. I think the upload amount is about right, but the download amount appears to have jumped by several GB overnight (like someone did a "download-n-ditch" using my account?). It looks like the stuff I've downloaded in the last month totals about 10.56 GB.

I have a dynamic IP address but my DSL modem controls the 'lease' and the IP has been the same for months now.

Thanks,

John
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes