View Single Post
Old 2008-05-15, 11:32 AM

BAD TRADER ALERT - K. Fotheringham AKA denspark

Keith asked me to do a try with him a few weeks ago which i agreed to.
I posted his dvds and he was happy with them and posted mine (after he'd received his from me, even though he contacted me for the trade !!)
Anyway i had 5 dvds from him, 2 of which were faulty (playback freezing/skipping) ....he had used poor quality media....Tesco homebrand (AML Dye).
Before contacting Keith i thought i would try and rip them to my hard drive and re-burn them onto better quality media (at my exspense of course).
Neither of my optical drives were able to read the discs so i had to contact Keith and rightfully asked for replacements.
He seemed annoyed telling me that he'd done copies for other people without problem.........What exactly does that prove ?
I've heard nothing from him and received no replacements, i can't believe this guy can't just send 2 replacement dvds.
I've dealt with loads of traders and if they or i have ever had the slightest problem with a disc it has been replaced without question, this guy reacts as if i'm wrong for asking.
BEWARE OF HIM:
K. Fotheringham ([email protected]) aka denspark
I'll be happy to remove this post and his name from my bad traders list if/when he sends replacements.

Last edited by dazzz; 2008-05-15 at 11:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes