View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 02:56 PM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Robert,
Thanks for your reply.
My description of the possible truncation was a bit inaccurate. Viewing the screen shot image, I can highlight the files I want to add but can't place them in the right pane in order to load them into TLH. This is preventing me from creating st5 checksums for the original shn files. In turn, I have been unable to use the direct shn > flac conversion because I can not create checksums of the resulting flac files. The only way I have been to create checksums for the flac files is by going shn > wav > flac.

Even though the error message plagued me earlier today, when I tried to re-create the problem, it of course wouldn't happen. My settings are: convert to flac level 8, fix sbe errors, delete source files, create checksums. The problem had been occurring in the moment the final conversion was completed & before the create checksum process began. If it matters at this point, I'm operating Windows XP sp2.

I'll try downloading your new v2.0 and see if the problem persists. Hopefully this will all become moot.
Attached Images
File Type: png TLH screen shot 2.PNG
( 23.1 KB, 275 views)

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes